Applications for SARETI scholarships are now open.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 26 August 2016.
Click to view Advert
With your Application please attach the following
- A brief CURRICULUM VITAE (not more than 5 pages).
- A 2-page essay (not more) MOTIVATING YOUR CHOICE IN RESEARCH ETHICS TRAINING.
- A LETTER FROM YOUR EMPLOYER specifying:
- Support for your proposed course of study
- Ensuring appropriate employment or promotion on return
- Ensuring time and opportunity for you to complete the research project after returning home.
- Copies of selected publications of yours in health research (Maximum of 5) (Reference to indexed journal articles is sufficient; for un-indexed publications, please send hard copy).
- Photocopies of your highest qualifications (NB Certified copies or originals will be needed later on when you formally enrol).
- Certified copy of your Passport.
APPLICATION FOR EVALUATION OF CREDENTIALS: